.。.✿---Welcome to raShi's Buzz ---✿.。.

.。.✿---Welcome to raShi's Buzz ---✿.。.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

-- The True Love --

Want to hug so tightly again..
Wanna feel you close again..
Wanna cuddle with you again..
Wanna feel dat feeling again..
Omg.. it was..
Days were few....
But the fun was there for its maximum...
I want to keep that person forevr ...
Who made me feel this much loved..
True... its true...
Days will fly so fast..
As it alwys does for me..
The day will be coming soon ...
The day you will be mine forever..
I would better write this down..
Scratching on a sea shell or on a rock and keep it forever...?
Time please dont forget to kock the door when you arrive ..
Because I may be busy with my stuff ..
That doesnt mean I have forgotten...
Till that day come and knock ma door and
Make my dream world blast and take me to the reality
When ever I feel like I need you close to me...
I would just close my eyes...
Then I'm with you..

By Kavindya Prashadi Bandara

No comments:

Post a Comment